print information about an installed LV2 plugin
lv2info prints a human-readable summary of information
about an LV2 plugin.
The plugin must be installed;
search for one with the given plugin_uri in the LV2
The options are as follows:
- Display version information and exit.
- Print the command line options.
- Add record of plugin to Turtle manifest file.
- Write description of plugin to Turtle file.
- List of directories to search for LV2 plugin bundles, in the style of
lv2info exits with a status of 0, or non-zero if an