load and rewrite RDF data
sordi is a command-line utility for loading RDF data
into a model, and writing it out again.
sordi is mainly useful for things like
removing duplicate statements, merging data files, or aggressive
pretty-printing with statement reordering.
The options are as follows:
- Print the command line options.
- Read input as syntax. Case is ignored, valid values
are: “NQuads”, “NTriples”,
- Write output as syntax. Case is ignored, valid
values are: “NQuads”, “NTriples”,
- Parse string input instead of a file (terminates
- Display version information and exit.
sordi exits with a status of 0, or non-zero if an error